Appster constitutes as a software creation company which deals with startups, entrepreneurs and innovating firms to design ‘game-changer’ applications.
Nowadays it is Australia’s famous every day developing and expanding company which is recognized all over the world as a major application developer. It has opened numerous high valued successful startups and is being always discussed in the press. It is possible to contact them or visit them in any office in:
- San Francisco, USA;
- Melbourne, Australia;
- New York, USA;
- Gurgaon, India.
Company was founded understanding that many small firms couldn’t and cannot bear lots of ordeals and are in short of people, level of activity and related expenditures whilst outsourcing overseas wasn’t a good variant. Appster is a large company which has more than 300 people working for it in different corners of the planet but the company obtains nothing from an outside.
The staff is strictly selected according to severe demands of web business and is permanently tested, learnt and encouraged to correspond the highest level of mobile applications designers. Appster is proud of its employees who are really experienced people (for example, Chief Technology Officer has more than 20 years of experience alongside with consultants including the founding Chief Financial Officer and Former Chief Customer Officer of Virgin Australia).
- Development and design of applications;
- iOS and Android creation;
- mobile and web applications;
- products control;
- quality guarantee;
- user experience.
Appster Development Process.
How Appster creates wonders:
- Tight communication with the client to get his/her idea, to learn in and to write a specialization.
- Screen maquette has to be done next. Measure client inrush and interplay with the application.
- Make it look beautiful. Designing the graphics, concept, icons and other assets.
- Adding functional side to the iphone. Process of coding the application and all the details.
- Testing. Assurance team checks the application from cover to cover trying to identify something wrong and ensuring that it will work smoothly for you.
- Carrying out finishing strokes.